Providing Unique Commentary and Insight into Politics, History and Society since 2005

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Changes to This Site

I've been away from blogging about general items in a while as the work load from the summer's soccer tournaments has weighed down on me.

In the next few months I plan on breaking this site into a few areas:

  • Aviation History
  • A history of Florida's Expressways
  • General Western History: Rome and beyond
I will continue general blogging, but would love contributors for these topics. Those interested please email me at kkfla737@yahoo.com .

1 comment:

Lowell N said...

I am interested to learn more about Florida's motorway system. The Tamiami trail should be one of your first routes discussed. I know much of our current system is due in large part to supporting the cities along the once famous Flagler railroad.

Canes Rising Headlines

The Kartik Report

CSRN's American Soccer Spot

Blog Archive

About Me

I am the host of the Major League Soccer Talk and EPL Talk Podcasts and am frequent guest on other (world) football shows. I am also the publisher of various other websites including this one. I work in public/government relations in addition to my soccer work and have a keen interest in history, politics, aviation, travel,and the world around us.

Widgetbox