Providing Unique Commentary and Insight into Politics, History and Society since 2005

Sunday, August 27, 2006

This week on my other blog sites

Florida Buzz

More on the Governor's race and why Florida needs to be smarter with its road building.

USA Soccer Spot

A review of the weekend English Premier League action and the impact of American players on the matches.

Florida College Sports

The Gators opening game with Southern Miss is only six days away. Is this the season UF finally breaks out of the mididle of the SEC pack?

Why I believe Florida State is a national title threat this season.

Why USF and Miami are headed for rocky roads this season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This week I fuck my hand

Canes Rising Headlines

The Kartik Report

CSRN's American Soccer Spot

Blog Archive

About Me

I am the host of the Major League Soccer Talk and EPL Talk Podcasts and am frequent guest on other (world) football shows. I am also the publisher of various other websites including this one. I work in public/government relations in addition to my soccer work and have a keen interest in history, politics, aviation, travel,and the world around us.

Widgetbox